ravenheat boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a boiler fitted in june 07(ravenheat -condensing fanned combi boiler)(csi 85 A(T)by a corgi registered plumber ,he did a good job as well.Any way i put the Ch on and it started to make a funny dull churning sound so i thought something wasnt right.later i used the hot water to wash up and it started to come through hot (the bowl was less than half full) then the water became luke warm this was not the usual norm. Now ive set my roomstat to 19deg and the Rads are like super heated and i would say dangerous to touch
I have a 3 yr warranty with ravenheat so i should contact them i suppose but what would happen then?, And would i have to pay for someone to fix the problem

Sponsored Links
At 9 ish months into a 3 year warranty, it would be conventional to foster thwe notion that Ravenheap would MEND your boiler!

Sounds like a temp sensor fault. Let Ravenheat sort it out 4 you.
the 3 year warranty is conditional on you having it serviced every year. Seeing as you havent reached the first service point yet you should have no problems.

Cheers guys the plumber that fitted the boiler is coming round tomorrow,at no charge to my self to asess it.? though who would be likely to carryout the repair my plumber (would i be charged ?)or an engineer from ravenheat.

Sponsored Links
i would go for ravenheat as most plumbers are not "into boilers"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back