ravenheat csi 120 lownox boiler.....urgent help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am getting a code 1 on my boiler, says gas installation.

Basically, 3 times today ive turned on the hot water and its refused to heat any....and twice the heating has gone on and the boiler has shut down.

i have to repeatidly press the reset button 7-8-9-10 times defore it fires up.....but i get a faint smell of gas while doing so.

Any help would be great ...thanks

Sponsored Links
Is not your boiler under a 3 year warranty from ravenheat ?? code 1 is a failed ignition attempt, the boiler has attempted to light but some thing in the ign sequence (a fault) has prevented or stopped it , if you can smell gas from the boiler turn off the supply & call some one !!

In order to acertain what the fault is u would probably need to open the combustion chamber , u need an rgi , or ravenheat if under warranty !

Thanks m8 thats my theory....got an engineer coming in the morning....was just hoping one of you may of known a qickfix.x

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back