Ravenheat CSI 120T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,I recently had a Ravenheat CSI 120T fitted,it was purchased from someone who bought it and never had it installed and left it sealed in the box and hence it being out of warrenty as it seems its from purchase date,I had it fitted by a gas safe registered installer who completed the benchmark,after about an hour it cut out and refused to reset showing a fault code 01,it has since started twice then shortly after done the same as before,the installer came back and checked the condensate drain which was fine then sugested the solenoid on the gas valve or a stuck gas valve itself but his admission that he wanst familiar with this exact boiler made me decide to have someone else look at it,they wont be able to do it until tomorrow or Friday so in between time I was wondering if anyone else has come across a similar fault with this type of boiler.

TIA

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back