Ravenheat HE120 Low nox error code

Slug, when you go there on the 14th you will see and hear why I replied with the fan board in the other post.

John Wilson makes it quite clear they have/had problems with the fan modualtion board on the CSi85 an this is the description of the fault he says is caused by it;)

Sponsored Links
Did you ever resolve this problem?
I have exactly the same problem and its so intermittent its driving me nuts.
Do I call the ravenheat engineer?

Did you ever resolve this problem?
I have exactly the same problem and its so intermittent its driving me nuts.
Do I call the ravenheat engineer?

no... never resolved it

it happens only occasionally, say once a week, but can't afford a fix at the mo (just forked out £600 to get an electrical fault on my peugeot fixed...see my other posts) so i,m living with it...

also..we never sent the guarantee card off that the installer filled out so i dont know where i stand with Ravenheats 3year warrenty

if you get a resolve on your's please let me know

thanks

Its a condition of the warranty that you send off the card when the boiler is fitted AND get it serviced every year!!!

I wonder why you did not bother to get it serviced. If you had then I exopect they would cover it based on the date of manufacture.

Of course your installer MAY be prepared to do a service and show the date on the record card retrospectively! If you had that the the manufacturer's might be prepared to give you the cover! The warranty card might have been lost in the post!!!!

Where did you go on holiday last year?

Tony

Sponsored Links
OK ravenheat came out- The same day I called.
He fitted a free upgrade to the boiler.
Looked at the system and then spoke to office.
It was diagnosed as a controller/computer fault.
I am awaiting the replacement to be fitted.

I will let you know what happens when this fitted.

Agile - its so easy to be destructive, you've just got to look around you.
Some people like me don't fill in registration cards. this does not effect your warranty nor does servicing. The only instances when factors like these come into effect, is when the failure can be attributable to conditions outside the stated parameters of operation of the equipment.
This is consumer law.
Suppliers use all sorts of reasons why not to repair something under warranty most do not hold water. Ravenheat never flinched nor asked there service is A1+

Malty123 - if the boiler was fitted by a corgi registered fitter and it was not greater than 2 years ago then try calling ravenheat with your serial number. After waiting on the phone for at least 15 mins you'll be surprised at the high level of service and friendly help they offer. I would recommend ravenheat to anyone.

More than Agile service and responses.

Its a condition of the warranty that you send off the card when the boiler is fitted AND get it serviced every year!!!

I wonder why you did not bother to get it serviced. If you had then I exopect they would cover it based on the date of manufacture.

Of course your installer MAY be prepared to do a service and show the date on the record card retrospectively! If you had that the the manufacturer's might be prepared to give you the cover! The warranty card might have been lost in the post!!!!

Where did you go on holiday last year?

Tony

Holiday?.... why?

Under the sale of goods act you will get one year cover from the date the boiler was purchased if you keep the receipt.

Otherwise the manufacturers will cover it from the date of manufacture plus a short time in the supply chain.

Warrantee cover after the first year is conditional on having it serviced, thay might waive that requirement but dont have to.

Sending the card off when the boiler is fitted and commissioned will gain you extra time to cover the installation period.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back