re-roof boiler outhouse building

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace the small roof on the boiler room attached to the back of the house. Looking for something easy to fit and inexpensive as i'm skint the now. Was thinking of PVC boards or something like tht - can anyone suggest anything! as i'm clueless on this sort of stuff.!

Thanks
Joe.

IMG_20160816_133858.jpg

Sponsored Links
Have a look at the links in the thread " Lightweight roof advice " just down from yours. You might even get some £ back for the slates that are in good shape.(y)

Why do you want to replace this traditional heavy duty slate roof? Slates such as yours are the gold standard.
There are a few minor faults but as a lean-to outhouse roof its fit for purpose.
Why not strip it and re-lay to modern practice?

That's a lovely roof. Shame for it to go. Add above - what's wrong with it? Too shallow and leaking?

Sponsored Links
Its leaking, not too badly, but will only get worse. I dont think i could manage retiling myself so was looking for an affordable alternative, which would be easy to install.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back