re-wiring thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there i've tried to google but had no joy,
im replacing my thermostat and just need help with
putting the wires in the correct place. Existing is a danfoss stat with red yellow and blue connected and the earth covered and i have a towerstat with 3 ports to connect in 1-reads suply, 2- heating and 3 cooling any help would be great
cheers
dan

Sponsored Links
hi there i've tried to google but had no joy,
im replacing my thermostat and just need help with
putting the wires in the correct place. Existing is a danfoss stat with red yellow and blue connected and the earth covered and i have a towerstat with 3 ports to connect in 1-reads suply, 2- heating and 3 cooling any help would be great
cheers
dan

Dan, please post up a close-up photo of your existing connections, that'll be the quickest way of helping you.
Cheers
Tricky Dickie........ ;)

thanks tricky
seems I've opened up an even bigger set of problems i found a set of instructions on wiring the stat only to trip out the rcd unit and a fuse on the circuit, complete knob springs to mind :oops: and after changing the fuse im still not getting power to the boiler
so reckon its time to call someone in the know
:(

Ach, don't beat yourself up mate, these things happen. These RCD/RCBs are as sensitive as a PM woman.............. :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
hi again ive put on a pic not the best quality in the world from left to right the wires are blue red and yellow, with the blue in port 4, red in port 1 and yellow in port 3if that makes any sense
[/url]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back