Read this proper funny......

H

huddsspread

Yesterday i wasn't working, but where i was i thought id deliver a few of my leaflets, so nipped round for an hour.......

So i was actually in my cellar cleaning my mixer ( tut tut yes i let it build up ) and the phone rang and this is the conversation....

hi mate you put a leaflet through my door earlier...

right ok what can i do for you?

Well i was wondering if you had any work for a plasterers labourer?

Thanks for asking but i have s.....

I can chuck it up the walls as well mate

I have a labourer i use but i usually work alone, but thanks for asking though

Well i can do it all, i used to work for mb plastering in huddersfield, i'm one of the best plasterers around you must have heard of me?

Err. no, whats your name?

Mark.

No i haven't heard of you sorry.

Well if you change your mind mate, ill work for £30 cash in a hand a day, as i say im one of the best plasterers around, ask anyone, and ill do anything for £30 a day, mix up, put it on walls owt.

No sorry mate ive got someone but thanks for asking...

Right ok, but i am honstly one of the best plasterers around mate, you ask people.

Ok then i will.

No problem mate bye.....

Sponsored Links
Don't laugh - that'll be you in a couple of years.

i doubt it, i would retire before then. or just go on the sick and get benefits, seems easier than my job..

That's what he's doing and that's what I mean.

Sponsored Links
you must know him already? you know mark, one of the best plasterers around...

Theres only one plasterer called mark from huddersfield and he is SUPERB. Can do 4 gauges before 10am seemenly...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back