Reason 8 bellbox to Accenta mini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello my wizzard friends,

I have bought a reson 8 bellbox last week.

Yesterday I had the chance to connect it to my accenta mini panel, during tests the bell wasn’t sounding, and the red led to indicate charging was not lit, when the panel was plugged to the mains. all cables were connected to right places
From the above, does this mean that my reason 8 bellbox is faulty, and therefore need replacing or am I missing something?

Can you please help, as I was hoping to finish the installation before this Christmas?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Sponsored Links
hey friends,

27 views and no reply, where are the wizzards???

please help...please..please...please

No-one can give advice from that information. If you've wired it correctly (as you say you have) then it's a duff siren unit. You've answered your own question, No help from us needed.

Hi ,

Have you set the jumper for the on-board battery?.Also check that you are getting 12v at the D and A terminals.

If at a loss try it on a short piece of wire next to the alarm panel , easier than up a ladder.

I've never had a faulty bellbox , its nearly always the wiring.

Rgs

Sponsored Links
Hi ,

Have you set the jumper for the on-board battery?.Also check that you are getting 12v at the D and A terminals.

If at a loss try it on a short piece of wire next to the alarm panel , easier than up a ladder.

I've never had a faulty bellbox , its nearly always the wiring.

Rgs

in the bellbox the jumper is on the battery---I will check the voltage (A-D) tonight...

thanks mate

in the bellbox the jumper is on the battery---I will check the voltage (A-D) tonight...

thanks mate

Wow silly me, of course the fuse of the "bell" was kaputt, but I'm waiting for a new bellbox as I sent the first "good" one for replacement.... what next?????

thanks a lot

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back