Reasonable quote for windows, doors, guttering and shieldtex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

We're about to have a few jobs done on the house, and I know this isn't strictly DIY, but I know that when I do DIY jobs (e.g. the repointing last summer) I like to know just how much money I'm saving, so maybe you guys know the answer to this question: How much would be a reasonable quotation for having the windows, doors, guttering and a knock-off version of 'shield tex' (like pebble dashing but not) done, on a regular sized semi-detached house up in Sheffield?

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I take it that you have got 3 quotes from different tradesmen, how much have they quoted you.

Tell us what they say and we can help you from there. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi all,

We're about to have a few jobs done on the house, and I know this isn't strictly DIY, but I know that when I do DIY jobs (e.g. the repointing last summer) I like to know just how much money I'm saving, so maybe you guys know the answer to this question: How much would be a reasonable quotation for having the windows, doors, guttering and a knock-off version of 'shield tex' (like pebble dashing but not) done, on a regular sized semi-detached house up in Sheffield?

Any help appreciated.

crystalBall1.jpg

What do you want done to the windows, doors, guttering?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back