Polycarb roof sloped down to box gutter on pebble dash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I've got a passage about 1.7m x 5m leading from my kitchen door to my garden. on one side is the outside of my house wall, the other is a dividing wall between mine and next door's gardens and is pebble dashed.

Right, scene set.

My plan was to create a simple wooden framework, fix some box guttering flat to the pebble dashed side and slope some sheets of polycarbonate down to it. How would I go about making a water tight seal between the guttering and the pebble dashing? And for that matter, getting a water tight seal at the top of the poly. Just some decent silicone?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
You can't fix to neighbours property without their permission?
If the box gutter was to flood due to blockage it would soak the wall.

fix the box gutter to their wall then grind out above and lead flash down into the gutter, you can get poly bars to suit the poly from the manufacturers which will keep the joints water tight. alternatavely price up a leanto conservatory roof with a box gutter with a conservatory fabricator

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back