Recommend a new monoblock kitchen tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace my tap. I'd like to spend not too much money but equally don't want to fit cheapy cheap cheap rubbish.

Any suggestions for brands which you think are good value for money?

Many thanks

SB

Sponsored Links
Franke. Excellent quality taps and great backup in years to come when you need spares too. Just fitted a pair of Franke Moselle taps in my own house, very happy with them

I have fitted a few Revelle brand taps before they are quite good quality, they are not cheap as chips but value for money.
Is it a two tap control or a single lever type you are after?

Sponsored Links
two tap control I think I prefer as I forget which 'way' is hot on the lever types... old age!

Bristan taps are well made, and well priced for a quality tap. Another consideration with this brand, is their good service back up and spares availability. Cheaper taps are a false economy, as many fail just out of warranty, and you may have to pay someone to fit another. Grohe are also excellent, but a little pricier.

Make sure you get taps suitable for your hot/cold system. Combi and mains fed shouldn't be a problem, but if you have cylinders and tanks, you may need to check min. operating pressures befpre buying.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back