Recommendations for quality softwood suppliers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

Can any recommend me any places where I can buy high quality softwood (eg spruce) cut to size online?

I have sent one quote off on the Avonply website. If you know of any others particularly ones you can buy onlines I'd appreciate it.

John

Sponsored Links
Hello.

Can any recommend me any places where I can buy high quality softwood (eg spruce) cut to size online?

I have sent one quote off on the Avonply website. If you know of any others particularly ones you can buy onlines I'd appreciate it.

John

how huch is spruce a cube? I heard its getting hard to get some types for guitar sound boards

I used to to get baltic pine from Moss in Hammersmith

what do you want it for that would determine the species?

Hello.

John

how huch is spruce a cube? I heard its getting hard to get some types for guitar sound boards

I used to to get baltic pine from Moss in Hammersmith

what do you want it for that would determine the species?

I'm building a loft bed.

Sponsored Links
John Body's in Borough Bridge could be a starting point, second hand timber yard's throw up some intresting woods at times Ive had Pitch pine Oragon pine larch all for the price off a second hand floor joist but be prepared to do a lot of work on it and to have a lot of waste some times more than 100%,its a labour of love and knackered planer blades really.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back