Recover .PST files

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am using Outlook on Windows 7 and seem to have lost all my sent items and other back up emails in the program.

I havent deleted them and the pst files are in my documents folder. I do need them back in Outlook but it is not finding them.

Can anyone help me recover them so that I have a record of email activity for the last few months.

Sponsored Links
Is it:
File - Import/Export - Import from another File or Program - Personal Folder File(pst) and then browse to where you have your pst files stored?

Regards

Homer

If I remember correctly:

Outllook Express - .dbx

Outlook - .pst

Sponsored Links
Better to go for any third party application like “remo outlook repair” to recover pst file. AS I also used this utility to recover outlook notes and it recover my notes with in few simple steps. You can also try it.

I have same issue. Running Vista and Microsoft Office Oulook. My big fear is I don't end up burning the computer using some of the links that come up when I search the internet for cure.

Can you guys in the know please provide an answer that will get the Outlook out of sick bed back to good health :cry:

Can anyone help me recover them so that I have a record of email activity for the last few months.
Why don't you try some third-party PST recovery tools? They are designed to recover your data from corrupt .pst files as well as normal .pst files if data have been deleted accidentally or due to any reason.
I can recommend you SysInfoTools PST File Repair tool that helps you restore the lost data from your .pst file. You can try its free demo version to view the preview of recovered data.
Go to SysInfoTools to read more about this software and to download its demo version.
Thanks.[/b]

Sponsored Links
Back