Recs for gloss (already undercoated surface)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have recently given my skirting and window frames a coat of Dulux Trade Undercoat in brilliant white and now need to gloss them, can anyone recommend which brand to use? I was hoping I could get away with something *whisper it*...cheaper now that I have used the good undercoat? Any thoughts? I was thinking one from Wickes but can't find many reviews.

All advice appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Nooo , not Wickes :eek: Not Homebase or B&Q either...
Go to a trade store and buy Crown , Dulux, Johnstones . Leyland etc.. Pref in that order ;)
Whatever you do dont skimp on the gloss

Nooo , not Wickes :eek: Not Homebase or B&Q either...
Go to a trade store and buy Crown , Dulux, Johnstones . Leyland etc.. Pref in that order ;)
Whatever you do dont skimp on the gloss
Lol what is so bad about Wickes? I just bought some flexible ceiling paint. Is it going to be rubbish? Okay re the gloss but I can get the trade Dulux or Crown from B & Q surely? Thanks for your reply :)

You can get Crown or Dulux from B&Q etc but it wont be trade quality ! ;)
Once youve tried trade you wont go back to DIY stuff ;)

Sponsored Links
I have just had my house decorated and you can really tell the difference with a good quality gloss. I recommend dulux. Its bext not to regret it when you spend alot of time decorating it!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back