Redring dualheat electric combination boiler- hotter water?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a top floor flat with a redring dualheat electric combination boiler. I love baths but the water is never hot enough so end up boiling the kettle a few times which is not ideal. Showers and sink hot water seem fine, although I have just had a shower with goose bumps again not ideal! The water seems to be hotter out of the taps when the heating is not on. A friend who knows bits about boilers has looked to see if there is a thermostat but nothing obvious. I have phoned redring and the best they could do was send me an installation manual, not much use. The only things to change are a winter/summer switch, the timer then there are some bits which the pictures show. Any advice on how to make my water hotter would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks for your time!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back