Regular pressure drops in central heating

Hi All

so today no heating again this morning , took cover off boiler no indication of water in the boiler , checked all rads and controls when cold no leaks , pressure 0.3 topped it up and it fired and worked ok, its dropping 1 bar over night with no indication of a water leak, only option i had was to add leak sealer to see if that fits it, no leaks from PRV so where is all this water going to. Boiler less than a year old and has Vaillant 9 year guarantee but they no charge £90 to come out and if its not the boiler you don't get a refund so if leak sealer doesn't work wha next.

1- plumber in to have floorboards up to find a leak or

2- Valiant out to check boiler is ok at £90

any other ideas

Thanks

Tally

Sponsored Links
ok i out some miracle seal ct1 in last friday and it not dropped enough to cut the boiler out, i put it to 1.4 bar cold 1.8 bar hot and its been ok until last night as before i went to bed it was 0.8 cold , ok today

i still can't seen how its a small leak as the amount its been dropping it should be coming through the roof

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back