Reliable Wireless Alarm System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys
Can anyone recommend a reliable Alarm system for a domestic house (mine) I want something that will cope with 4 zones and will not false alarm due to the poor wireless integration
Any help welcome

Sponsored Links
For reliability, don't use wireless.

You probably want more than 4 zones unless you have a 2-up 2-down (front door, hall, living room, dining room, landing, +++)

For reliability, don't use wireless.

You probably want more than 4 zones unless you have a 2-up 2-down (front door, hall, living room, dining room, landing, +++)

i tend to agree

Sponsored Links
I was always a fan on the Visonic Powermax and still am BUT having fitted a Pyronix Enforcer , I can see why some on here rate it so highly,,,,

Oh and Pyronix is UK design and built.....support the economy me thinks...so I may move from Visonic purely on Pyronix being UK.....

Heres the links where I source from....

http://www.map-security.com/wireless-alarms/pyronix-alarms/pyronix-enforcer/

http://www.map-security.com/wireless-alarms/visonic-powermax-alarm/powermax-extras/

Been using these guys for a long time now and their after service is excellent.......any issues are always resolved professionally and promptly...

I see they now do powermaster series....Ive not fitted this so cannot comment BUT I will try in the near Future.....

Matt

The Pyronix Enforcer has the ugliest RKP on the market.

The Pyronix Enforcer has the ugliest RKP on the market.

Chaps, I phoned Pyronix today to get the part no for a wireless keypad BUT it seems they only offer a wired keypad...this seems crazy....

Can either of you confirm if this is correct?

Cheers
Max

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back