Remeha Avanta combi boiler losing pressure.

Yes use filling loop to bring system pressure back up to 1 bar ,in conjunction with bleeding air from radiators ( draining water out lets air in ). Then monitor regularly the boiler pressure when c/heating is on. It shouldnt really get to 2 bar when hot if the ev is in good nick ,and you have charged it correctly. If it continues to lose pressure ( and the prv isnt letting water out ) then heat ex would be suspect.
Unfortunately ,i have a lot of time on my hands ,( bad back ) went back to work monday after a while laid up ,and lasted half a day before back went into spasm. So i am sitting around again bored stiff !!! Got any jigsaw puzzles you dont want :D:love::D:love:

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the air side pressure of the EV? This needs to be done and pumped up whilst the water side is depressurised. You need to open a drain cock (on boiler or system NOT PRV) and allow water to pulse out whilst you inflate the EV.

Just sayin' :whistle::LOL::)

Sponsored Links
Hi - I only have a 12v pump for the car, so I will be round to my neighbour again to borrow his pump. I think he's away at the moment so it will probably be in a day or two.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back