Removal of PD rights on a new build.

I don't want them to have chance to object for loft room. Planners love the old granny next to me as her husband is on planning committee. She regularly writes in on any application local to her.

Sponsored Links
In that case you may have to take a long view. Appy for pp, let it get turned down (you probably won't be able to prove anything unethical has happened) and then do a properly-argued appeal.

Planning is not usually my field, im a chartered building surveyor and have read the gpdo 1995, any alteration to the roof is permitted development, my understanding is that aslong as I dont make any changes to extetnal roof fenestration the internal loft room is kegal as in my planning conditions it never mentioned internal changes and its not mentioned in gpdo 1995. Mt conditions specifically says no extensions under pd allowed.

Im meeting up with mrtpi planning consultant on Thursday to get his view.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back