1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing front panel to drain Bosch Logixx 9 washing machine

Discussion in 'Electrics Outside of the UK' started by MaryYoung1964, 14 Jun 2010.

1. MaryYoung1964

MaryYoung1964

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hello. I am trying to drain my washing machine because it is leaking water and I believe there may be something blocking the drain. I cannot for the life of me remove the front cover (little white cover in the right lower corner) to get to the drain! I tried a screw driver to turn it but it won't move. I've also tried sticking a paper clip in the tiny hole at the bottom to see if that could turn it and still no luck. In the past, the cover was off and my husband put it back it on. He's out of town today and I really need to get some wash done.
    Thanks for reading.
    Mary

2. Sponsored Links
  3. solair

solair

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I am assuming that you've probably figured it out by now, but just in case anyone else needs to do this in future:

There should be a latch at the top of the drain-filter-cover panel.

You just push it down, and the door should open downwards.

Just tried it on ours and it's pretty simple, you shouldn't need to force anything!

4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local