Removing tree stump in tight spot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

So i'm removing some trees left to grow wildly out of control by the previous homeowner. I have some problematic stumps lefts which have grown between a garden boarder and the fence line. The concrete boards are bowed. Any recommendations of how i could go about cutting these below the level of the concrete gravel boards given the tight space? Unfortunately i'm not able to attack them from the neighbors side due to a shed being positioned tight up to the fence line.

I thought about trying to get a multi tooldown into the space? It would also given me an excuse to go out and buy one :D

Thanks

Attachments

• Tree stump removal.jpg
    Tree stump removal.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 140
Sponsored Links
HERTS P&D is spot on but as you have a chainsaw you could also saw them vertically down to ground level before drilling /using stump killer. That would be less bulk to rot away quicker.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back