renault trafic 2008 115 dci alarm problem neighbours angry!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys,

having a nightmare with my trafic, and it seems like im not the only one :mad:

basically every morning 6.30am without fail the alarm goes off my neighbours are a ticking time bomb! god knows what they are going to do to me, only time will tell but don't want to take that chance..............

my guess would be that when the sun comes out its causing the alarm to go off, but why is the question?

if any of you nice people have got the answer or indeed can come and fix the problem i would be forever in your debt.

regards

Sponsored Links
hi guys,

having a nightmare with my trafic, and it seems like im not the only one :mad:

basically every morning 6.30am without fail the alarm goes off my neighbours are a ticking time bomb! god knows what they are going to do to me, only time will tell but don't want to take that chance..............

my guess would be that when the sun comes out its causing the alarm to go off, but why is the question?

if any of you nice people have got the answer or indeed can come and fix the problem i would be forever in your debt.

regards

We have the ame issue with our 58 plate trafic and have had the issue since getting the vehicle, two different dealers have failed to find a solution in 4 and 3/4 years....

I have now Renault UK (France) involved and even they are stumped, last year module was changed and had senors changed this year, its gone off twice today and It is because of direct sunlight, normally we park our van head first towards sunrise and alarm would go off anytime from 4am to around 9 depending when the sun made an apperance, now we part it backend to sunrise and it saves alarm going off in the morning. just goes off in the afternoon now.

Do you still have the issue as our van is same just different reg year?

Sponsored Links
Back