rendering my garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
built a double garage a couple of years ago from blocks, keep promising myself that I will render it to a similar finish to the house - rough cast i believe. Any hints & tips on me doing the job i.e. preperation? mix and application, how to apply the rough cast.

Thanks from a newbee

Mark

Sponsored Links
Hi Mark,
I admire you for wanting to do the roughcasting, but the only tip that I can give you, is if you've never done this before, then get someone who has to show you how and take it from there. This is definitely not a job you can do just like that. Another important part of this, is having a good labourer who knows the job as well. In any squad,brickies/plasterers,roughcasters, no matter how good the tradesmen, the skill of the labourer makes the whole squad tick. Anyway, ask around and someone will give you advice. Good luck.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back