Rendering

Sponsored Links
Couple of questions, when you say first pass do you mean first coatof 10 - 12 mm then second pass another coat of 8 - 10mm ? So you have to do 2 caots ? Also what tool do you use for scraping ? Thanks
. Although you put it on in 2 passes its classed as one coat because it sets as one, you cannot put a coat on one day and a coat on the second day because its designed to go off together to create one coat , the maximum you can leave between passes is 16 hours but in the summer this time is shortened, the idea is to put second pass on whilst first is still going off and not gone off !!
is the 1st pass recieving a scratch or not imperial?

Sponsored Links
Will it still get a smooth finish in two pases going over dash or will I need a base coat ?

How many bags will I need I need 36 m2 so considering two passes what woud I need 36 for first pass and 25 for second, this seems alot ?

Will it still get a smooth finish in two pases going over dash or will I need a base coat ?
lol cooper how come you leave it this late to tell us you have pebble dash :eek: i was thinking you had brickwork what condition is it in? it dont sound like a good idea to me m8 all the extra weight and loose stones an all, lets see what imperial thinks

, do you get more time to get the finish with this product than sand and cement and is the base coat essential as it is not cheap ?
ive never used k rend but a few months ago i drove past a spread who looked like he was putting k rend on a sand and cement basecoat, which ive never heard of b4 and curiosity got the better of me so i phoned Kilwaughter up and ask if thats possible and was told that yes some people are using sand and cement as a basecoat "BUT" they wouldent garentee there product if you were to use this method.

But you will give 2 pages of advice all the same :rolleyes:

, do you get more time to get the finish with this product than sand and cement and is the base coat essential as it is not cheap ?
ive never used k rend but a few months ago i drove past a spread who looked like he was putting k rend on a sand and cement basecoat, which ive never heard of b4 and curiosity got the better of me so i phoned Kilwaughter up and ask if thats possible and was told that yes some people are using sand and cement as a basecoat "BUT" they wouldent garentee there product if you were to use this method.

i know you cant read m8 so if you get someone to read this post for you then you will realize ive been asking questions about weber not giving advice on it

Grow up Peaps, and stop trying to cause trouble. You did it before with your childish, ignorant/spiteful comments to Steve. I hope the Mod's watch out for it this time too. :mad: :?:

i know you cant read m8 so if you get someone to read this post for you then you will realize ive been asking questions about weber not giving advice on it

I can read fine, got great knees as well :mrgreen:

Grow up Peaps, and stop trying to cause trouble. You did it before with your childish, ignorant comments to Steve. I hope the Mod's watch out for it this time too. :mad:

sorry for upsetting your girlfriend..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back