Replace 15mm gas or not?

I dont have his number morris and havent any paperwork for the boiler but poss as its not been comissioned yet. But i am digging out the quote and have checked again and his pic and details are on still on the gas safety register so still have that option.

would you mind a pm?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
To get 22mm pipe through wall it will need to be sleeved in 28 mm pipe .
Get rid of this installer and get someone else in . Anyone leaving that gas pipe in and trying to get off with smaller boiler is not to be trusted!!!!!

why would you report someone to gas safe for putting the wrong output boiler in? what do you think they will do?

Hi Gasman, there was alot more wrong with the install than just that which actually made the installation AR

it was a conversation that truman wanted in private so we did, would not want to break confidence sorry, take my word for it though was def AR

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back