replace cast iron soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone advise please, in our bathroom is a cast iron soil pipe,which is spread the joint ,nearest the loo, it just so happens its sticking out from wall in a danerous way which i believe will fail shortly, so obviously its got be replaced, what i would like to know if we cut a hole further down aprox 1mt above path level, can we use a bend to acess new joint, in an effort to keep disruption to a min, can 2 bend joints be used to take soil pipe to outside to gable end wall ,, REASON for this we can't go below ground as its in pathway used by ambulance crew to take disabled person on a dailey basis from house ,or can anyone give me advice how this could be done SOIL PIPE RUNS UP INSIDE METER CUPBOARD TO BATHROOM THEN THROUGH ITS CIELING,IDEALY LIKE TO COME THROUGH WALL IN METER CUPBOARD TO INSTALL NEW SOIL PIPE ON OUTSIDE WALL, gratifull for any advice

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back