replace manifold flow meter underfloor heating

8 Sep 2019
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I got charged a small fortune to get this done last year, and I now have another one leaking and thought I would do it myself. He was only in the house 15 minutes so can't be a big job.
Is it a case of isolating the valves, releasing the pressure into a bucket, changing the flowmeter, then topping the system?
I am competent in domestic plumbing but I never touch heating.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links