Replace oven indicator light on Cannon Trad 1000 range cooke

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone!

I'm living as a lodger with an old friend of mine and her Cannon Traditional 1000 range cooker has a small problem! The little red light on the front of the cooker that comes on when you turn the fan oven on and then goes out when its at temperature has stopped working. I am looking at how to replace the bulb. Its well out of warranty by the way.

I've undone the screws along the left edge of the front panel that the various knobs are on but it looked complicated to get any further in towards the area where the bulb is. I think I may need to remove all the knobs to get the panel off but I couldn't work out how to do so and obviously didn't want to use too much force in case I damage it. However I am sure it is an easy job if you just know how to get the panel off so any help is appreciated!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back