Replace Randall 3020p DHW/CH Programmer with alternative?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I have an old conventional boiler with 2 tanks in loft which is vented and gravity fed.

My current programmer is Randall 3020P MK3 (an old one) which is also quite noisy.

I want to change the programmer myself. I have found a digital alternative and the following link is below:

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/glowarm-ep200-2-channel-1931-17043

Looking at the details it can be fitted to traditional (non-combi) and garvity fed systems.

Is it simple to install and just a case of turning off the electric, removing the old one, ensuring the correct wires go to the relevant space on the new one and we're all done?

The current Randall time is so bloody noisy at the moment and hopefully this replacement will suffice, I need you expert engineers to confirm this..... :LOL:

Regards

BW

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

Is it simple to install and just a case of turning off the electric, removing the old one, ensuring the correct wires go to the relevant space on the new one and we're all done?

The current Randall time is so bloody noisy at the moment and hopefully this replacement will suffice, I need you expert engineers to confirm this..... :LOL:

Regards

BW

yes more or less just make sure you configure it for a gravity system, just read the instructions mate and your all done

matt

Hi Ben,

How did you get on with this? Was it a simple swap over?

many thanks

TJ

Hi there,

Regards

BW

yes more or less just make sure you configure it for a gravity system, just read the instructions mate and your all done

matt

Sponsored Links
It's a 3 year old topic.
The OP has not been on here for 2 years.

Don't hold your breath.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back