Replacememt kitchen doors

Sponsored Links
The vinyl wrap is easily affected by heated, using a toaster or kettle below them can make them blister and peel.

Hi There,

I know this thread was made quite a while ago but I have just stumble across it. I'm actually the director at Kitchen Warehouse. (The website linked)

Really there's three main styles of doors.

The vinyl wrap doors like foxhole said are easily affected by heat and will warp and blister with any temp changes. Normally these are the doors you will get from B&Q and Howdens and places like that.

Sprayer and Lacquered doors are a better finish and are basically done the same way a car is done, a layer of paint and they layers of lacquer to give the doors a great shine.

Also you can get Acrylic faced doors, These doors have a great shine and an almost mirror like finish. They are made with a solid acrylic face. But of course these are the most expensive with sprayed and lacquered in the middle and vinyl wrap being the cheapest.

I hope you found the perfect doors for you kitchen and if anyone else stumbles across this thread I hope its of some help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back