Replacement Aluminium Sliding Door Locks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I and my partner have recently moved into our first house and are trying to find replacement locks for a pair of rear sliding aluminium patio doors (House was build in the late 1960's so I assume they are the same age) from the plate under the lock they appear to be manufactured by Cego Eng LTD, Witham, England.

Please see the link below to see images of the lock as removed from the door.

http://img525.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=img0204n.jpg

The photos are of the non key lock side as I am unable to open that side of the door. But I would like to source replacements for both sides or failing that suggest other methods of increasing security of these doors until we can afford a new proper replacement.

The dimensions of the lock are: WxHxD - 34x196x30mm and the dimensions of the opening within the frame are - WxHxD - 30x195x35mm.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the key lockable door doesn't open at all and i don't wish to force it less it breaks completely and leaves me totally insecure :)

I did find that lock myself and thought the same thing but sadly the dimensions of it do not match up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back