replacement for keston celsius 25.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace one of these boilers and was wonder what a good replacement would be as I've been away from the tools for a while. Its being connected to a heatrae sandia unvented cylinder.

Sponsored Links
Being the not-so-proud owner of two of these treasures (should be taken away and buried on a remote island), the Keston Celsius 25 can be installed with very long flues. Please confirm that you don't have any special flue requirements.

The boiler Will be getting moved to an outside wall so flue length isn't an issue.

Sponsored Links
The next question would then be what is the annual gas consumption? The Keston Celsius 25 has a pretty efficient heat exchanger but the controls are too simple.

My consumption is about 50,000 kWh/annum for just the boilers. I am thinking of a Veissmann Vitodens 200W 4-pipe system boiler with Lambda control and weather compensation. At up to 108% Hi efficiency, it could save maybe £200/annum compared to my Kestons.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back