Replacement Shower with 140mm pipe inlet centres

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a shower from B & Q a few years ago, it was not cheap well i thought it wasn't.
anyhow i need to replace it. there are no markings to show the manufacturer.

it is a thermostatic shower with a large rose and diverter, the important bit is that the pipe inlet centres are 140mm which seems to be unusual as most showers seem to have 150mm centres!
my question is does anybody know where i can get replacement shower with 140mm pipe centres?

help would be appreciated as if i don't find a replacement soon i will have no hair left!!

Sponsored Links
Many shower valves have 'dog legged' fittings for the supply pipes so the centres can be adjusted from their nominal distance, maybe as much as +/- 20mm, just by twisting the fittings round to suit.

The Trevi boost showers (exposed) are adjustable by about 10mm, they're thermostatic and i seen them in crosslings on special last week.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back