Replacement washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Showerforce Easiboost shower started leaking water from the hot water side last night. Typically, its 2 years and 1 week old (1 week over 2 year warranty). Bsaed on this, I decided to look at what was wrong. Seems that a washer has broken apart - although given that its on the hot water side, I'm thinking that maybe the water from the cylinder is too hot and melted the washer? (feasible???).

Anyway - the upshot is that I need a new washer - problem is, I can't find one ! Any hints tips on what to do when the washer you need cannot be sourced? I've thought about buying something similar, but cutting it to match the broken one - but I dont think this is the best idea :LOL:

Any hints / tips? I'll try and get a photo up of the washer if it will help identify the type of washer that I need. I think its about 18mm wide (m6?)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back