Replacing a DIY kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I basically bought the house off a relative and the kitchen is a bit dodgy to say the least. Around the work surface it is tiled but it has 3 layers of tiles and at the end of the worktop where the tiles end he has tried to blend the raised surface of 3 layers of tiles by grout. The sink has just been put in the hole of the work top with no silicone or anything. My actual biggest suprise though was that the kitchen work surface was supported only by a old dish washer that doesn't work.

Needless to say I am going to rip everything out and either do it myself or get a company in. What are some good economical companies that supply and install kitchens?

Sponsored Links
gravitate";p="1714480 said:
Cor you had a late night, you wont be in a fit state to fit a kitchen with late nights,no seriously,take your kitchen measirements to B&Q, there kitchens are great i have fitted loads of there flat packs with no trouble.(i used to work on holiday chalets before i retired)never had any parts missing,good quality.Easy d.i.y job,remember though,get electrician to do sockets etc before fitting in case of new cable runs,if you are able to do basic d.i.y you should have no problems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back