REPLACING AN EXISTING CH PROGRAMMER WITH HORSTMANN C17

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Advice wanted please. I have bought a new Horstmann Centaur C17 to replace an old Landis & Gyr RWB252 programmer but find the installation wiring diagrams unclear for a DIYer.

The boiler is a Boulter Camray 5 pumped system. The old programmer connections are pictured here:

View media item 81561
Can anyone please tell me how I should wire up the C17 (using the colours of the wires shown), including reference to a possible requirement for a link L - 2 that the Horstmann guide mentions?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your prompt and helpful advice. My only concern before swapping the C17 for a C27 is that the latter is listed on the Screwfix website as a 5-wire installation yet I only have 4 wires! Can you shed any light on this please?

Your existing wiring is ok (except the earth usage) and is a straight swap for the C27.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back