replacing an oil tank

Look wilhelm, when you have Trianco who use burners with Danfoss pumps telling you need to have the tank higher than the burner for a one pipe system, and you have HRM with a burner using a Danfoss pump that you can have the burner up to 2,5 metres above the tank on a one pipe system, AND indeed telling you if you put any fancy bits in such as a deaerator, that the guarantee is void, then one of them is talking rubbish (and I don't think it's HRM).

I don't have a problem with manufacturers and their guarantees, they bend over backwards to help, even if it's not their problem. If I ever cause a problem I will fix it and the manufacturer won't even know about it, .....

you, of course are an employee, so are obviously going to be constrained in what you are permitted to do by your employer, in which case MI's are the bible. I can make engineering decisions, and if I get it wrong I have to pay.

Sponsored Links
yes the "tiger loop" thingy is a bit of an enigma. :cool:

as for making decisions...thats why i was always carry change in my pocket ;)

Damn, I've never managed to find tights that have pockets, where do you get them?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back