Replacing an old CH programmer (LANDIS GYR RWB2)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Simond, just met this issue myself, was hoping to relace Landis & Gyr RWB2 with a dual channel programmer, after much confusion and head scratching as to why the CH wouldn't switch on and as to why the boiler primarily heats the hot water and the central heating is activated via a single open close automated valve. I seemed that the central heating will only work if while hot water is required???? Very confusing and very uneconomical.
Is this correct and your statement about needing a very simple unit is this bacause it's a simple system???
I'd like to recommend they best system for my neighbour even if it involves replumbing.

Sponsored Links
You have just Hi jacked a 5 year old post which is against site rules for very good reasons, if you want the correct advice start a new post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back