replacing analog with digital room thermostat

It's part of a Polyplumb wet underfloor system. https://wattswater.eu/catalog/regul.../room-thermostat-wfht-dual-with-floor-sensor/

From the diagram below I would assume 2 is live in and 1 is live out. On that basis, for the DT90E, would 2 be connected to A and 1 be connected to B, with all other wires capped off?

I don't need the timer connected as I only want it to be a thermostatic switch.

upload_2020-1-4_10-20-54.png

Sponsored Links
My existing stat looks like this. Can anyone tell me how I should replace it with a DT90E1012?

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Simple you don't, the thermostat you have is for under floor heating, so it switched both line and neutral, and it also has a sensor in the floor to stop the floor getting too hot, any replacement must use a CTN 10K sensor so the DT90E1012 is simply not suitable. Also you should also start your own thread not Hi-Jack a year old thread as any answers are not to both questions.

Not strictly correct, as the floor sensor is not fitted it acts purely as a room thermostat, so the question is the same. By the way, hijack is one word.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back