Replacing Double glazing with PVC Panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed a second hand lean-to conservatory, I want to replace the existing three double glazing windows on the right-hand side panel with plain white PVC panels, as this side is against a wall & does not require windows (one of which is broken anyway)

Do these panels have a unique name - if so what are they called? - can anyone point me to any good priced suppliers that will make these to measure please? would any UPVC door/window supplier do this?

Doesn't have to be UPVC either - any material would do as long as it's white & a direct fit etc

Has anyone done this? if so what did you use

I am based in Nuneaton CV10 - if anyone local to me could do it even better

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Google search the term 'upvc infill panel' amd youll find loads of results, add your location to the search for local results, it is something a dg company can supply or even fit but they'll rob you blind, better to measure and fit yourself

Try your local Eurocell branch.
You just need to know the panel thickness, Most probably 28 or 24mm

Thanks, oh yes I will certainly be fitting myself - I require supply only. Also I still have the original windows that went in so it's just a case of measuring up

Sponsored Links
You can order them cut to size or you can get a big sheet and cut them yourself.
The thickness is the critical measurement really.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back