replacing Grundfos pump head

Reaction score
Country
United States
Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to replace a pump head on a Grundfos pump. I had an electrician come and check the motor and he found the windings shot by checking the resistance. So I'm trying to find a replacement head for the pump. The model is 96407113. It's for a UPS 50-160 pump. Now this was originally installed in 2001. I found what I believe to be a new pump head from a company on the web for $991.00 , but I have concerns. The model is the same 96407113 but it says for a UPS 50-160/2. And the picture is of a whole pump which looks very different from the pump I have. So what I need to know is will this pump head replace the bad one I have? Will the controller I have work on this pump? The website is ecomfort. Thanks for any and all responses. I'm no expert on this.

Sponsored Links
We are in the UK ! London and the Queen etc.

I suggest you ask the grundfoss technical help.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back