Replacing rollers on Garador Mk SS garage door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

The nylon roller on one side of my garage door has come off. I've bought a new roller but am now wondering how to get the thing on! Has anybody got experience of doing this - or do I need to buy the complete spindle?

I was thinking of lowering the door and taking the side channel off. This should give me access to the spindle. How do I then mount the roller on the spindle? Is there a small bolt which keeps the roller on?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Without seeing yours they normally have a split pin with washer on the end of the spindle or you may need a complete bracket spindle type. Have you got the right parts for the make of the garage door?

Thanks for the Very fast reply. I'll check the part, as the people in the lock shop weren't sure.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi again ... looks like it, thanks... I was sold the rollers alone and it looks like they're for a different type of door!

Thanks again

edited to make link work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back