Replacing Satchwell TLK 2251 with Sunvic TLX 7501

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all ,

Have sourced a Sunvic TLX 7501 to replace my old Satchwell TLX 2251 , there are just two wires that come from the wall inside the Satchwell , shown in the picture below.

My question is , which pins do i connect to inside the Sunvic TLX 7501 ? , both the wires that come from the wall are red !!

One appears to connect to Pin 1 on the old Satchwell and another to Pin 3 , and then looking at the diagram that comes with the new Sunvic , it says :-

PIN 3 ( C ) , Pin 2 ( ON ) , Pin 1 ( OFF ) with a switch symbol between pins 1 and 2.

Can anyone offer any advice on fitting this please ?

Many thanks in advance

H

There is also some info on Sunvics webpage at the bottom of the page is the details for the 7501 ..

http://www.sunvic.co.uk/swg.htm

stat.jpg

stat2.jpg

Sponsored Links
My question is , which pins do i connect to inside the Sunvic TLX 7501 ? , both the wires that come from the wall are red !!
You use terminals 2 and 3 of the TLX 7501. It does not matter which way round the wires are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back