Replacing thermostatic shower problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have never done any plumbing but need to replace our thermostatic shower and upon removing my current one I have encountered a problem.

The 2 nuts that connect the shower the pipe work are actually connected the the pipes-I have removed the old shower but cannot fit my new due to this.

The nuts are loose, move back wards and forwards but I cannot get them off the hot and cold pipes!

Has anyone any idea how to remove them?

Thank you
James[/b]

Sponsored Links
The 2 nuts that connect the shower the pipe work are actually connected the the pipes-I have removed the old shower but cannot fit my new due to this.

now whats that in english
1224.gif

The nuts are loose, move back wards and forwards but I cannot get them off the hot and cold pipes!

probably cause the olives are still on the pipes

Like I said I know nothing about plumbing and to me olives are things I eat when i go to a restaurant! I think I'll just call a plumber but thanks for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back