Repressurise biasi M90E.24S boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, lately my Biasi boiler is very loud. I noticed that the pressure gauge is less than 1 bar and very close to 0. I do not understand what i have to do in order to fix it.

I have attached a picture of what i see. I would appreciate any help in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 726
Sponsored Links
Turn the black handle on the valve of the silver braided flexi hose until pressure is around 1 bar, then return it to its original position .

Hey Terry, thanks for the reply,

when i first tried this it did not work, and now that you mention it again i tried again. it turned out that the black valve wasn't turning well (it was turning 360 degrees), however i did what you said and indeed the water started to flow and the bar was increasing. Now though if i start the boiler again the bar goes on and on with even louder noise!

imagine now it is on 2.8 bars and i shut it down. :/

edit: the needle went close to 4 ... what do i do at this point?

You have not closed the valve fully. Sometimes the plastic black handle wears under Neath ,where you can't see ,and is not contacting the shaft below. So you turn black handle ,but its doing nowt.

Sponsored Links
You must close the valve. If need be take the screw out of it and pull handle off. You then need a spanner on the square shaft ,or a good set of grips on it.

you are right! i managed to do that and i read that to drop the bar i had to bleed the radiator (which i did), and now it is steady.

the only thing left to figure out is why i get those loud noises (now after what i did the noise is more annoying, sounds like a car with engine on idle)

That could be a few things ,and likely need an engineer to visit to establish what.Are all your radiators heating up OK ,and boiler doing what it should ,notwithstanding the noise ? What is the boiler pressure now by the way ?

All radiators heating fine; looks like boiler works as before. I left the pressure on 1.1 right now. I was trying to avoid getting an engineer and give false explanations which will result on fixing the cost a lot. I had a bad experience unfortunately. From online reading they say many confusing things and ofcourse out of my scope completely.

You could go for a fixed price repair. For instance British Gas ,even if you don't buy your gas from them ,or have a contract ,will do a one off boiler repair .example 200 quid including parts if it can be repaired in two hours. Not sure if biasi offer fixed price repair.

For one time off fixed repair for 200 will make sense. thanks a lot for the recommendation. Appreciate your help on this you are a gem.

Your welcome . Now where do you want me to send my invoice !!!!!!!
By the way if it takes more than 2 hours ,upto 4 hours it goes upto 400 quid. But the initial visit will establish the fault and how long /how much it will be. At which time you can tell them to proceed or not ,and you only have to Pay 80 quid for the Initial visit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back