Request for boiler instruction manual - Glow-worm 30si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can anybody help me by posting a link to the manual for a Glow-worm 30si boiler please? Plumber who fitted the boiler binned the original and I've had successive problems with the boiler, the plumber and his crap work throughout the property and need to try and find out as much as possible myself to avoid being ripped off again. Sorry any plumbers/gas installation engineers out there reading this, but the idiot I used did a seriously bad job - well by all accounts his reluctant apprentice did, when he was left on site by his boss who went off to earn more money on the back of my job. Not happy, but seriously need help in accessing the manual.

Thanks

Holdie

Sponsored Links
I've just checked out the Glow-worm website and although they have downloads I can't find one for a 30Si Your best bet might be to call them and ask them to send you one.

Sponsored Links
Thanks to seco services for the pdf bolier manual, safely received by email. Can't fault that! Big thanks for speed of response. Now I just need to find myself a decent CH engineer!

H

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back