Glow worm boiler installation manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Recently moved house, new place has a recently fitted (last year) Glow Worm Ultimate2 35c boiler. it's lovely.

I'm trying to find the installation manual for this, however according to glow worms website, it doesn't seem to exist.

Anyone got any ideas? I've emailed glow-worm technical, but previous attempts to get in contact this way have not been successful.

cheers

G

Sponsored Links

Attachments

• 20181124_121015.jpg
    20181124_121015.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 265
It's worth finding the original manual. This contains the installation certificate needed to make the warranty valid.

Sponsored Links
It's worth finding the original manual. This contains the installation certificate needed to make the warranty valid.

That is what I'm posting for, the house vendors and conveyancing solicitor have been a bit useless on this.

What I mean is you need the original. A new blank one is worthless unless you can get the original installer to complete it.

There's still plenty of useful information in the installation manual, and better than nothing which I have at the moment.

Hi all

Recently moved house, new place has a recently fitted (last year) Glow Worm Ultimate2 35c boiler. it's lovely.

I'm trying to find the installation manual for this, however according to glow worms website, it doesn't seem to exist.

Anyone got any ideas? I've emailed glow-worm technical, but previous attempts to get in contact this way have not been successful.

cheers

G
Found this on the internet without much trouble.
https://www.glow-worm.co.uk/glow-wo...installation-manual-0020239566-01-1182715.pdf

Hi all,
Just to say I've found the installation manual through other sources (a contact at Vaillant) so if anyone needs it please get in touch via these forums (file is too big to upload).

Hi all,
Just to say I've found the installation manual through other sources (a contact at Vaillant) so if anyone needs it please get in touch via these forums (file is too big to upload).
It's in the link I posted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back