Resident in Relocatable Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which suggests that my original argument is true, that it is not legally possible to be a nomad in Britain in the 21st century.
LMAO..nobody can be bothered to argue with you so therefore you must be correct..What a self centred arrogant pompous perception you hold of yourself.

Sponsored Links
The modern life has been designed to exclude a minority group.
Not true..It is not intentional just a fact of life you cannot keep all the people happy...Some would still like to hang on to their cultural right and drove their cattle across the Tyne Bridge to the town Moor but not possible cos of the ICE traffic,it is not an intentional law designed to snub gypsies,freemen or anyone else.

Fair's fair though, we have also (twice, in the last year) been visited by traditional travellers, with horses, wooden carriages, and the like.
Apart from the grass being eaten bare by their tied-up horses, no bother at all.

Maybe they've been legislated out of existence

Clearly not, you disingenuous ****.

Sponsored Links
The problem with the travelling community is that they don't seem to do much travelling.
They squat on other peoples land and it takes years to get them traveling again.

Good point.....the travelling is not the problem

It is legislating out of existence certain sections of British culture, just because they are minority cultures

The difficulty is separating the traditional traveller culture from the criminal traveller culture.

It's rather hard to support a minority culture if a segment of that culture is inherently criminal.

Has anyone actually asked the travellers whether they'd be happy "joining society"?

Places to "rest up", school place , healthcare, etc etc, in return for :

- registering with the state
- paying taxes
Etc etc

?

Travellers raided my garden a good while back and pinched all my scrap :eek:

Also worked at and on Travelor sites for local councils

Blimey u have to keep an eye on yer van

We got off the site

wheels were still on the van ;) mind u it was not a transit van ;)

A load of foreign Travelors turned up. Near here and caused havoc

Brazen shop. Lifting they would send there kids into the shops to do it

Councils spent thousands putting up berms and posts to stop them. Returning in the future

Councils spent thousands putting up berms and posts to stop them. Returning in the future
Our county has loads of them.They return every summer..As well as the Three perma gyspsy camps in 4 mile radius of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back