response wireless alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, my daughter has managed to get a mortgage re-possession house, and we are well on the way to re furbishing it, when we took it over there was a response wireless alarm fitted two x wall sensors insided 2 x door sensors and keypad and two external boxes, however there was no keychain fob and more importantly we have no idea what the code was to activate/de-activate the alarm,
anyone got any ideas how we clear all down the system and start again

kindest regards Dave

and where can i purchase the keyfob controls

Sponsored Links
Is it worth spending money on fobs and batteries and then find the alarm is non functional due to faults in the equipment.

If refurbishing the house why not considered installing cables for a wired alarm before decorating.

I have a response wireless alarm and they are ok. However I would agree with the previous poster. By the time you get a new keyfob and replace the batteries in the alarm panel and external boxes you might aswell get a new alarm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back