Right-Wing press circulates fake news

You think that by correcting the dumb RWR on here makes me an arbiter of ALL news stories around the world?
You're getting confused again boyo

:)

so to sum it up ,these Frankfurt assaults was fake news?? but the Cologne assaults were not ??

Think there were similar assaults in Sweden as well ? was that fake news ?

seems to me u run with the fox & hunt with the hounds noseall ???:)

Sponsored Links
... was that fake news ?
seems to me
Seems to me there is something wrong with some people that feel the need to validate news on a social forum, with other members, before they can distinguish the difference between fake and genuine news.

Pleased to see you are questioning the reports run in the anti-foreigner media.

assaults are assaults if it is true then it should be reported if they are porkie pies then that should be reported & those responsible for the lies
should be held to account.

If it is true & its reported what makes it anti foreigner

Reports of assaults were swept under the carpet ? or ignored in rotheram & other places because of the concerns that those reporting it would be
labeled "anti foreigner" ;)

anti foreigner ?read racist maybe ?

Sponsored Links
Reports of assaults were swept under the carpet ? or ignored in rotheram & other places because of the concerns that those reporting it would be
labeled "anti foreigner" ;)

anti foreigner ?read racist maybe ?
Maybe you are ascribing the wrong reasons to certain events.
Perhaps it was a culture, at one time, to not proceed with certain crimes, for instance, the Jimmy Saville saga and others.
Currently, domestic abuse is being focused on because of concerns that much of it is not considered serious enough to pursue.
Downing Street said current legislation lacked clarity and it was "unacceptable" that some areas worked harder to tackle abuse than others.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39011224

Noseall & others such as "him again want to be" ;) complain about the selective use of news by the so called RWR ??? whoever they are ?

but they are selective ? any thing they do not like or does not fit there agenda (?) must be porkie pies ? :) then they try coming across as these fair minded ,noble cause speakers of the truth individuals :LOL: Jeez

grubbing around for some thing any thing to promote there agenda what ever that is ?? then we get these Surrey man posts :) "want to be him again" with his every one is a racist post or his war & piece long essays ,that are as much interest to many in here as one of Castros marathon speeches on the cuban revolution that put thousands to sleep

Then u have Noseall ?Benny from cross roads :) u never quite know what his views are or his principals they just seem to be the opposite of what ever any one else thinks.

Still on wards & up wards :)

And yes u are still on ignore ;):LOL::p

Goodness me, here's the right-wing press again

"A crass front page splash in the Sunday edition of the pro-Brexit newspaper claiming “DONALD TRUMP will snub Parliament and “speak to the people” at a stadium rally on his UK visit, with the proceeds going to the Poppy appeal,” was today dismissed by the Royal British Legion in a series of Tweets."

IMG_20170213_162143.jpg

and here's the Royal British Legion.

Screenshot.png

Hard to know who to trust, isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Back